Find the best match software for your business
Our company offers the latest technology at your doorstep. You can know all about a software’s productivity, efficiency and technology with this page. Save your delivery time and improve yurcompny’s efffecincy. Choose between the latest technology and invest wisely.
Bring the latest technology for you
Select between many softwares, know about their features, see if they contain tools like GPS, invoices, automation and tracker systems. Invest wisely and get a good value for your money. Get suggestions from experts and read reviews of people. See which software manages one vehicle and which assists you in managing many vehicles at once and Select the one which fits in your company’s budget.
Choose your budget
Select the type of software you want to buy
Types of softwares offered:
Vehicle management- Manage all your commercial vehicles in one click
GPS software- contains invoices and provides information to your drivers about the best routes and directions
Vehicle tracker- Track your vehicles and know their location at all times
Automated invoices- Get automated invoices to help your drivers in shipments and speed up the delivery process
Garage management- Keep track of your your vehicles, machines and equipment easily
Warehouse management software- Assists in packaging , storing and delivering the goods to people
The decision to paint your car requires a lot of thinking. Before going to the auto body shop, make sure you have done thoroughly thinking.
You have to weigh your expectations and the value of the car before and after the paint job. As you know, repainting a car asks for a great amount of financial and timely commitment. So before you take your vehicle to any auto body shop for painting, make sure you understand all your options. You need to have a good understanding of the process. There are various facts you have to go through before selecting a paint shop. Here are five such five facts that need to be considered when you are thinking of getting your car painted. These are the absolutely necessary things to consider before each and every paint job.
Painting Required Time
Don’t fall for the shops claiming to do the job in a couple of days. The time required to paint a car completely depends on various reasons. These can be the condition in which your vehicle is currently in, whether or not it has rusted areas to fix or if there are too many scratches. Then again, you cannot paint directly over the old paint. First you have to remove the old paint and smoothen the surface of your vehicle. Removal of existing layers of paint requires time and a lot of preparation before the vehicle is actually painted. All these prep works can increase the cost significantly. There are certain small details which requires a lot of attention and time. If significant time is not allotted, the result will be a poor paint job. So painting your vehicle is at least going to take a week of work.
“The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten.” — Sir Henry Royce
Painting Won’t Fix All the Issues
You have to be realistic while going for repainting your vehicle. New paint will not fix all the issues. Fresh paint can have adverse effects if it is done on top of the damaged area without repairing first.
So before painting you have to enquire the auto body shop to fix these problems first. Damages can be in a form of scratches, rust holes, dents, gauges, and holes, etc. Depending on the severity of the damages, this can add to the total time frame of the paint job. For a proper finish, the body shop needs to peel off the layer of old paint from your vehicle. Then it needs to pre-finish it by smoothing the surface neatly. The painting of the vehicle is done after that. However, you have to be very realistic about what you expect in the end. It might not be able to fix the whole problem completely. If there is bigger damage on the surface, it needs to be taken care of as well.
Video Credit – TechFreeze
Request an Estimate
Before painting, you need to get a complete grasp on the expenses that are going to occur.
The estimation of the paint job depends on all the minor to major details. Make sure you tell the auto shop about your expectations from the paint job. So when you ask for an estimate make sure you ask the auto body shop to give you in writing all the prep work measurements. In this way, you can verify all the work done accordingly and correctly. Also, that helps you estimate your expenses perfectly. This way you can save yourself from the hidden cost of the job which the auto body shops charge from you. As it happens in some cases, nondisclosure of all the expenses first hand can give you shocks later on.
Pre estimation of expenses can clear all the doubts which you have in your mind. If you are thinking about whether or not a paint job is worth spending that much money and time, it is better to research it first.
New Paint Can Increase the Overall Value of the Vehicle
Repainting your vehicle can increase the resale value of your vehicle and give it a new kind of feeling. So you can consider it an investment worth doing. Repainting can give your vehicle not only a new look but also can significantly increase the life of your vehicle. This also helps in increasing the resale value of your vehicle. But if your vehicle is too old then repainting can be more costly as compared to the actual increase in value. So you have to estimate it well in advance whether this is actually worth it or not.
Yes there are various insurance policies that cover the repainting cost if the vehicle’s paint got damaged in an accident. Check your policy carefully, so that it helps if any.
The Paint Job Requires Removing the Interior of the Car
A lot of people really don’t know that repainting your vehicle requires removing all the interior during the process. It includes the dashboard, the console and the seats. Make sure you note down everything before the start. If the auto body shop is not well versed in its job, there is every bit of possibility that those removed parts can be damaged during the process. But to do the job right, it requires removing these parts cautiously and carefully without causing any further harm to the vehicle.
Make sure to remove all your essential stuff before going to the auto body repair shop as it will help you not to lose any of your personal belongings during the process. Also it saves the time of the auto body shop as well.
In the end, you have to trust the professional auto body shop to do the job. But if you keep all these things in mind first hand, there is a great possibility to get it done properly and under your budget too.
Will transport planning software replace the agent in the coming time? This question may have come in many peoples’ minds. Many logistics managers and transport companies are in a dilemma. The answer to all these queries is no. Routing and scheduling systems use many algorithms and variables to calculate miles covered by a vehicle. But the companies cannot map all the data with its help. You cannot use transport software in case of emergencies and to make spontaneous decisions. A dispatcher assists in such cases with his knowledge and intelligence.Read More
Five reasons why an agent helps a transport business:
1. Agents know all about their clients: Agents have additional knowledge that is not provided by any software system. They often keep in touch with potential customers and buyers. Sometimes the customers want to change their delivery slots and timings, which is not possible with software. The agent can make the changes in the shipment time manually. This helps a company to retain its business and improve sales.
2. He knows the fleet and drivers: A agent knows all about the vehicles and cleverly strategizes the company vehicles’ goods. This saves a lot of money on fuels, trips, and vehicle maintenance. An agent has more knowledge about the drivers and the workers than any software. He knows all about their preferences and qualifications. He knows if a driver has faced any problem during his trip. The workers and the delivers can approach him with their questions and find solutions to their problems. This keeps them motivated and does not cause a shortage of drivers.
Routing Programs Help Logistic Business To Move Their Product Faster
3. Agent can assess unusual scenarios: The transportation process is becoming more difficult day by day. Sometimes, the number of orders increases, and many times the volume of the goods decrease. The companies want to expand their business, but they have to do so in a legal manner. The fleet businesses have to follow many rules and regulations while doing business. An agent uses transportation software to plan the right routes. This gives him time to deal with any situation or emergency. For example, if something happens to the driver in mid-delivery, he has to be replaced, and the company has to allot a new driver in his place.
4. The knowledge of an agent goes beyond transport planning: Transport management softwires saves the companies’ time and efforts. An agent utilizes it to advise customers, coordinate deliveries, and keep track of the drivers. He can inform the customers in case of late deliveries and find solutions to the drivers’ problems. It also leaves time to solve tactical and strategic issues. This reduces a company’s stress and adds value to its business.
Video Credit – Twenty RichSys
5. Agent keeps you updated about the transportation system: Logistics management program helps provide inputs and data. An agent checks this data and makes necessary changes. He adjusts the method, parameter, and settings. These facilities simplify the work of an agent and help him to make the right business decisions.
“Time is money in the shipping business.”- Ander Crenshaw
What are the befits of using an agent?
1. He keeps the drivers active: Good agents can multitask. They delegate hauls to the drivers and ensure they make deliveries on time. They also focus on keeping drivers on course and manage their hauls. This saves a company’s money and ensures that the drivers remain active. It improves customer service and creates new business opportunities for the fleet companies.
2. Agents help you take care of your customers: A good agent is also a good communicator. He speaks calmly with drivers and motivates them to do their work efficiently. The agent also reply to emails from the customers and solve their problems. This helps a company to build a solid customer base. They are experts at handling hostile customers. Sometimes, you can solve the problems of the customers by just being compressible listeners.
3. An agent helps to do business with government regulations: A good transportation knows all the government’s rules and regulations. Many companies have no idea of the problems faced by the drivers on the roads. All this work falls on the agent as they are the ones who understand all the guidelines. An agent helped the freight companies to stay at the top of their maintenance. He assists the company to reschedule and replace the drivers. This reduces the risk of road accidents and minimizes the chances of fines.
4. It ensures workers happiness: The agent knows the drivers are the transportation process’s lifelines. It can upset the drivers when you ask them to work overtime or deal with adverse working conditions. Many transport companies are suffering from a shortage of drivers. It is essential to keep them happy, and in good spirits so they do their work effectively.
The position of the agent is one of the most overlooked phenomena in the transportation industry. A good agent spends countless hours communicating with drivers, customers, and suppliers. He is the last person to leave the office even after drivers. Agents are responsible for all sort of communication. This makes your business thrive and helps you to overtake your computers.
Join Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our mailling list to get discount code, promotion info and more…